3 Overlooked Ways to Kick Start Your Weight Loss
(Without Extra Dieting or Exercise)
It’s been nagging at you for months (or maybe even years) – you’ve put on some extra weight, and you’re going to need to find a way to take those pounds off (and keep them off) if you want to have any hope at all of looking and feeling as good as you used to! Hey, it happens to the best of us. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that two-thirds of American adults want to lose weight. So you’re definitely not alone.
But if you’re like many people, getting started losing weight has been a serious challenge. You’ve undoubtedly tried diets and exercise programs before, but you’ve probably struggled to make much progress at all.
There are countless companies out there selling “miracle” systems that promise to help you finally shed those extra pounds. Some of them may actually aid in weight loss, while others won’t lighten anything but your wallet. It can be almost impossible to know which solutions work, and which are just “hype.”
We’ve found three simple solutions that can help you finally drop the extra pounds you’ve been carrying around, so that you can:
- Get back the fit, trim body you once had, and start getting noticed for your physique again.
- Enjoy the energy you had years ago, so that you can be your best at work, with your partner and kids, and with your friends.
- Reduce your risk of serious health issues, including heart disease, diabetes, joint damage, and many others.
- Feel great about yourself, knowing that you’ve accomplished something incredible!
These approaches aren’t commonly known these days, but they can make the difference between finally shedding those extra pounds… and spending years jumping from diet to diet and workout to workout:
1. Use an herbal detox to rid your body of waste and toxins that can prevent you from shedding unwanted weight.
There are several herbs that can help your body cleanse effectively, such as:
- Dandelion Root: This natural diuretic has been used for hundreds of years to speed the elimination of toxins that can increase inflammation and hinder weight loss.
- Cascara Sagrada: This herb is a member of the buckthorn family, and can be found growing in the Pacific Northwest region of the U.S. It is highly prized by Native Americans as an effective colon cleanser, and may help kick-start the weight loss that you though you could never make happen.
- Psyllium Husk: The fibrous husk of the Plantago ovata has been widely used as a colon detoxing and cleansing agent, eliminating stored waste that could be stalling your weight loss efforts.
- Alfalfa: The history of alfalfa dates back to the times of the ancient Greeks and Romans, although it has also been used for culinary and medicinal purposes in many other parts of the world. Alfalfa is known for its colon cleansing properties, and may also relieve and prevent water retention… which can contribute to a bloated, puffy appearance.
If you want to avoid spending top dollar and visiting several stores to obtain these herbs, you can get specially formulated colon detox and cleanse blends that contain these and other safe, organic detoxification herbs.
2. Supplement your diet with Garcinia cambogia.
This tropical fruit, also known as Malabar tamarind, has gained widespread popularity in recent years, thanks to its potential for aiding in weight loss. Well-known figures such as Dr. Oz and Oprah have publicly talked about the potent benefits of this fruit. Taking a supplement containing pure, organic Garcinia cambogia may help curb your appetite, giving you the power to say “no” to unhealthy snacks, overeating, and late-night refrigerator raids. It may also block your body’s ability to store fat, helping you shed pounds even without “crash diets” or “extreme” workouts.
Not all supplements contain quality Garcinia cambogia, though. Look for a Garcinia cambogia supplement that is all-natural and produced according to GMP and FDA guidelines.
3. Speed up your metabolism with green coffee extract.
One of the most effective ways to spark weight loss without starving yourself or exercising until you drop is to naturally increase your metabolism. Dr. Oz and many others have recommended green tea extract as a metabolism booster that can aid in burning calories without the side effects of regular coffee or tea. Green coffee extract may also help lower blood sugar levels, helping to keep your body from storing excess glucose as fat.
Look for a green coffee supplement that contains only organic green coffee without fillers, artificial ingredients, or animal products for the most powerful results.
Using just one of these strategies can give you the ability to drop extra pounds that you’ve been carrying around for months or even years. Integrating all three strategies into your lifestyle, though, can help you kick start your weight loss as rapidly and effectively as possible. A specially priced package containing all three supplements, made in the USA with vegetarian capsules and pure ingredients may help you eliminate your weight problems for good. You’ll also get a 90-day money-back guarantee, so you can rest easy knowing that your investment in your body, your energy, and your health is fully protected.