For every GreeNatr Product you buy, we’ll plant one tree in your name (#healthfortrees) Our customers have planted over 10,000 trees this year so far!
Trees Planted Goal for 2016!
Help us reach our goal of 20,000 trees planted by the end of 2016 by getting healthy with our line of Natural Supplements for Weight Loss, Detox, Energy Boosting, Brain Health, Heart Health, Joints Health, Blood Sugar Support and Antioxidants among others…
A Single Tree Can:
- Consume 48 pounds of CO2 per year
- Release enough oxygen to supply your needs for two years
- Produce approximately 260 pounds of oxygen per year; enough to supply your oxygen needs for two years!
- Absorb as much carbon in a year as a car produces while driving 26,000 miles.
- In one day, lift up to 100 gallons of water out of the ground and discharge it into the air.
- Reduce urban runoff and erosion by storing water and breaking the force of rain as it falls. The USDA reports that 1 mature tree can reduce runoff caused by rainfall by up to 1,000 gallons!
- It’s the natural habitat of animals and birds, as well as many endangered species.
A Single Tree Can Provide To Farmers:
- Fruits & Nuts for Human consumption
- Fodder for their livestock
- Richer soil for better crops
- Fuelwood for cooking
- Building materials for their homes
- Improved water conservation
- Medicinal supplements
But We Need To Act!
One and a half acres of forest is cut down every second. While you are reading this paragraph almost 9 acres of trees have been cleared.
Up to 28,000 species can go extinct in the next quarter century due to deforestation.
By the year 2030, we might only have 10% of Rainforest's left and it can all disappear in a hundred years.
Cures for diseases have been found in plants and the raw materials come from our tropical rainforests.
How Can You Help?
Shop at our store, be healthy while helping the planet. For every product you purchase one tree will be planted in your name!
Use your creativity and passion to take an active role by fundraising, donating or spreading awareness for a good cause.
Give once or give monthly… You are changing lives all year long. Any amount you give, will make a difference!
Volunteers are always needed. Trees For The Future provides a volunteer program with a wide range of opportunities.
About Trees For The Future
"Trees for the Future is improving the livelihoods of impoverished farmers by revitalizing degraded lands. Since 1989, with our experience in planting over 128 million trees all over the world, we have demonstrated the transformative power of trees in helping people break out of the poverty trap while also addressing the global environment. Today, our work in East and West Africa is helping to build a world where people can leave a legacy of opportunity through sustainable practices and productive lands for future generations."
To learn more about Trees for the Future, visit their website.
About Trees For The Future
Founded in 2002, 1% for the Planet has grown into a global movement of more than 1,200 member companies in 48 countries, all donating at least 1% of annual sales to sustainability initiatives. Their mission is to build, support and activate an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet.
To learn more about the 1% for the Planet, visit their website.