Planting Trees, Feeding Families and Changing Lives Together!
Here at GreeNatr giving back to Mother Nature and the Community is really important, and in order to do that, after careful research we partnered with “One Percent for The Planet” and “Trees for The Future”
In addition to caring about you by providing natural and high quality products which will provide you a healthier way of living, we also care about the planet and community by planting trees, changing lives and feeding families who need it most.
Together we can make a difference; for every product you buy from GreeNatr, one tree will be planted! Together, we can improve the livelihoods of impoverished farmers by revitalizing degraded lands while also contributing to the environment.
This means that while you are taking care of your health you are also helping the planet and those who need it most, how great is that!
GreeNatr = A Healthier You + A Better Environment + More Happy Families
Trees and the Planet:
A single tree can:
- Consume 48 pounds of CO2 per year
- Release enough oxygen to supply your needs for two years
- Produce approximately 260 pounds of oxygen per year; enough to supply your oxygen needs for two years!
- Absorb as much carbon in a year as a car produces while driving 26,000 miles.
- In one day, lift up to 100 gallons of water out of the ground and discharge it into the air.
- Reduce urban runoff and erosion by storing water and breaking the force of rain as it falls. The USDA reports that 1 mature tree can reduce runoff caused by rainfall by up to 1,000 gallons!
- It’s the natural habitat of animals and birds, as well as many endangered species.
Trees and the Community:
A single tree can provide to farmers:
- Fruits & Nuts for Human consumption
- Fodder for their livestock
- Richer soil for better crops
- Fuelwood for cooking
- Building materials for their homes
- Improved water conservation
- Medicinal supplements
BUT WE NEED TO ACT!
- One and a half acres of forest is cut down every second. While you are reading this paragraph almost 9 acres of trees have been cleared.
- Up to 28,000 species can go extinct in the next quarter century due to deforestation.
- By the year 2030, we might only have 10% of Rainforests left and it can all disappear in a hundred years.
- 10% of the world’s forests are now protected areas. This is roughly the size of India.
- Tropical Rainforests store more than 210 gigatons of carbon and deforestation is the cause of 15% of carbon emissions.
- Cures for diseases have been found in plants and the raw materials come from our tropical rainforests.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Buy a Bottle, Plant a Tree: For every GreeNatr Product you buy, we’ll plant one tree in your name (#healthfortrees)
Donate directly through “Trees for the Future”: There are several ways you can help: